The Blå Veje association has two main focuses:
1. The association supports the development and establishment of a new school, ‘Blå Veje’ School, by seeking funding for the project and helping to organize the start of the school.
2. The association develops and shares new, fresh and natural approaches to pedagogy, education and educational psychology.
3. The association works to establish a network of individuals and groups focusing on innovation in education and training and will cooperate with:
-Other interested persons and groups involved in developing value-based education, teaching and learning with a conscious focus on teaching, atmospheres, essence education and pedagogy.
-Schools with alternative and future-oriented approaches to learning and education, natural formation and development.
-Organizations that work on continuing education of teachers and developing natural philosophical educational methods and curricula based on the target group's natural needs.
-Organizations and networks focusing on world citizenship and the orientation of children and young people towards the needs of the future – through both formal and informal learning.
-Organizations and networks that support young women's development, self-understanding and equal rights to education.
- Working groups that support the Blå Veje school project and the pedagogical vision in ways other than what is specified here.
4. The association works for the ongoing education of teachers and educators by supporting workshops on personal development, seminars and other events that can help ensure continuous training of teachers, educators and others working with children and young people. The association seeks both to support and strengthen the ongoing development of the Blå Veje school project and the overall pedagogical vision of a ‘living’ pedagogical community of learning across schools and educational groups - locally here in Denmark as well as internationally.
5. The association will support the ongoing research and development of the template that forms the basis of the educational project, Blå Veje’s pedagogical foundation and the preparation of curricula, annual planning and the educational framework and values.
6. The Association will host and support workshops, events and youth gatherings focusing on children and young people developing their own personal genius and world citizenship in formal and informal learning situations.
7. The association will always strive to keep an open mind, on the basis that times change and that the educational field must therefore always be prepared to update itself and be ready to meet new challenges and support the development of education, when there is need.
READ MORE ABOUT THE